Boshack Outback has a new tour package! By popular demand, we have come up with a tour package that covers accommodation, tours, meals and pick up from Toodyay. With our ready-to-go tour package, you can save the hassle of planning for your trip.
So, why pick up from Toodyay? Well, your tour will start from Perth where you catch a train to Toodyay. You will experience one of Western Australia’s most scenic train ride through the Swan Valley wine region and Avon Valley. See the Avon River, where the international Avon Descent takes place every year, and picturesque hills. You will also get to pick up a special Boshack lollie package for the children at the Toodyay Visitor Centre.
Here is a sample of activities that await you:
- enjoy billy tea and damper scones
- netting of fresh water crayfish
- feed free range farm animals
- throw a boomerang and see if it will come back
- learn to find water in the bush
- listen to aboriginal dreamtime stories and taste a witchetty grub
- take an eerie paper bark forest walk
- view the historic well founded by early pioneers
- hay ride through open spaces on the Boshack Express
- bush walk on old kangaroo trails
- experience positive energy at the area picked out by Dr. Copa – the popular feng shui master
- sit under the trees at the reflection area to soak in the peace and tranquility
- canoeing on safe shallow waters
- feeding of the kangaroo and emu
- seasonal campfire
- enjoy skies full of millions of stars
- two nights in our lakeside humpies
- all authentic Aussie meals provided, including full BBQ lunch, pizzas and burger
Read more about our tour package here.